The Conference will take place at the Higher Technical School of Computer Engineering (E.T.S.I. Informática) & Higher Technical School of Engineers in Telecommunication (E.T.S.I. Telecomunicación) buildings, located on the Teatinos Campus of the University of Málaga.
There are several ways to reach the conference venue from the city centre:
- By metro (subway): Line 1 connects the Teatinos University Campus with city centre. From the city centre you can take line 1 at the “Perchel-María Zambrano” station (close to the train station) direction Andalucía Tech and get off at the stop “Clínico” which is next to the venue. You will find more information at metromalaga.es.
- By bus: The closest stop to the conference venue is “Boulevar Louis Pasteur”. Buses 8, 11 and 25 bring you there. From the city centre take line 11. More information at www.emtmalaga.es.
- By taxi: From the city centre, a taxi costs around 7-10 euros. From the airport, it costs around 12-15 euros.
- By car: Follow Google Maps instructions.
- By bicycle: From the city centre, follow Avenida Herrera Oria until you reach Teatinos Campus. Stay in the bicycle lane. Do not take the route recommended for cars, as it goes along the motorway.
- On foot: The root from the city centre to the campus is long (about 6 km).